Internet Explorer 7.x is Required.
You will need to be running at least Internet Explorer version 7 in order to login
to this online application. In order to resolve this issue, please download and
install Internet Explorer 7.
Cookies disabled in your browser.
You will need to enable cookies on your Browser in order to login to this online
application. To enable cookies, follow these
Internet Explorer 6.x and 7.x
To view or modify cookies settings, follow these steps:
- In Internet Explorer, click Internet Options on the Tools menu, and then click the
- Click the Web content zone you want, and then click Custom Level.
- Under Cookies, click the options you want, click OK, and then click OK.
You can specify how cookies should be handled by setting your cookie preferences
and by using the Cookie Manager.
To change your cookie preferences:
- From the Tools drop-down menu, select Tools > Options.
- Click the Privacy tab.
- Under the Cookies section, make your selection:
- Accept cookies from sites: By default cookies are enabled. Uncheck this option to
- Keep until they expire: This is the default option. When set, this allows websites
to specify how long a cookie will be stored by Firefox. This makes it possible for
a site to remember your preferences and login information across browser sessions.
- I close Firefox: With this option selected, Firefox will remove all stored cookies
- Ask me every time: With this option enabled, Firefox will ask you how long you would
like to keep a cookie (or refuse it entirely) every time a web site attempts to
- To control which sites may or may not set cookies, click the Exceptions button.
Please note: For security reasons, your session will timeout after 20 minutes of
inactivity. Please save your information prior to leaving for an extended period
Do NOT press F5 or select "refresh" in your browser, or use the browser navigation
buttons. Instead, please use the application buttons on each page.
contact us regarding any queries you may have with the
Annual Client and Service Data Collection 2
Online System. Alternatively, you can call us on (08) 61049559.